2005-09-22

Current status

I'm currently working for Decision Dynamics, Inc.

Main projects which I'm involved


  • Disease Management Coordination Network or DMCN More Info


  • Exchange Network Node for South Carolina More Info: I'm the sole developer and implementer of this project. I created an API and implemented the Bean Shell to allow more dynamic data flows.



DDI is based in Lexington, SC. I have the privilege of working remotely from my home town Knoxville, TN.

Previously I was employed by Red-e Set Grow, LLC in Winston Salem, NC.

Child assessment projects I had the privilege of developing


  • Learning Accomplishment Profile (all LAP products) More Info


  • LAP Palm/Handheld Applications More Info...see handheld LAP products


  • Battelle Developmental Inventory, 2nd Edition (BDI-2) for Riverside Publishing (Palm version as well) More Info


  • HighReach Learning Progress Reporting & Evaluation Program (HRL-PREP) More Info


  • Child Observation Record (COR) More info...see all COR products


  • Developing Skills Checklist (DSC) for CTB/Mcgraw-Hill. Web based reporting and Palm child assessment software More Info or here for Red-e Set Grow, LLC product information



Red-e Set Grow has direct and indirect customers across the United States.

No comments: